Website Design Services
When it comes to your business website, a pretty face is NOT enough! You can create the most beautiful website – complete with flashy animations, audio/video presentations, etc. – but the truth is that if your website doesn’t perform properly, no level of “pretty” will entice visitors to return, let alone take any action.
As a business owner, you are confronted with three major issues when it comes to your website:
- Driving traffic to your site.
- Converting those visitors into paying clients.
- Getting them to return and purchase from you again and again.
Following are some vital components of any successful website.
Your Marketing Funnel: Creating Awareness, Interest, Desire And Action.
- Awareness. Your website’s conversion funnel helps determine where your customers are coming from and how they became aware of your business.
- Interest. Your website is one of the best tools for boosting interest in your product or service.
- Desire. Your website can make your leads even more interested in your product or service.
- Action. This is your ultimate goal – to make a purchase or schedule an appointment!
The Fortune Is In The Follow-Up
Following up with your customers can be one of the most worthwhile actions a business owner can take. If done correctly, it can provide amazing results.
Following up with customers makes them feel appreciated. As you can imagine from your own buying habits, you are more likely to buy from a business that makes you feel special and appreciated.
When you implement a regular follow-up routine into your business website, you will be opening the door to repeat business and more profits.
Tracking and Analytics
Web analytics deliver data about a website, its visitors and their online buying behavior, so business owners can measure what’s working and what isn’t, and improve your website’s performance and conversion rates.
Here are some of the metrics you should be reviewing on a regular basis:
- Bounce rate;
- Exit pages;
- Conversion rate;
- Top 10 pages.
If you’re ready for a robust, hard-working website that’s not just another pretty face, contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Is your current website design a working marketing machine? When customers land on your site from the search results, are they left hanging and wondering what to do? Today 90% of website designs do not take the concept of conversions into consideration and if you’re website is one of them, you’re losing money every day.