Website Design Services
Is your current website design a working marketing machine? When customers land on your site from the search results, are they left hanging and wondering what to do? Today 90% of website designs do not take the concept of conversions into consideration and if you’re website is one of them, you’re losing money every day.
What’s The Purpose Of Your Website?
The purpose of a business website is to educate, inform and impress visitors, It’s supposed to be designed as a tool to attract potential customers and continually engage them with your messages and promotions.
The problem is most business websites are designed is such a way that a large portion of the time your visitors (potential customers) are left hanging and wondering what to do next. This type of design usually results in these visitors closing the window or if they’ve arrived at your site through the search results, hitting the back button.
You need to know “what” the purpose of your business website design is intended for and “how” to make that happen.
The Benefits of a Turn-Key Website
Think about the benefits of having a turn-key internet marketing website system would have on your business.
Current customers become your friends. Fiends tend to remain loyal and if you treat them right they will always be ready to refer your services to their friends and family.
Your business website should be setup in such a way so as to enable you to:
- builds a database of highly interested prospects
- remain in touch with those prospects automatically
- deliver effective marketing campaigns to them instantly
- drive new customers to your business.
- encourage prospects to submit their e-mail address
- allow you to send weekly targeted newsletters
- build loyalty by e-mailing customers useful information related to your services
- generate repeat visits with your current customers
- boost your monthly sales
- position yourself as an authority for your clients
- establish regular contact with your valued customers
- inform your customers about the latest news and products you’re offering
- segment your customer database so you can send targeted marketing promotions
- automatically get feedback from your customers
- send out surveys so you can discover ways of improving your services
- find out what products or services they want you to provide them with in the future
The above are more than essential to a successful online campaign and the interesting part about it is that it’s actually not all that hard to setup. Having your website designed in such a way is easy as long as you’re working with the right company – enter Instant Marketing Systems.
Business Websites That Are Instant Marketing Systems
The question you should be asking yourself is, “how do I get the visitor that comes to my website to perform a desired action like calling me or contacting me?
Well that leads us to the next step of the online marketing process. It involves setting up your website in such a way as to get your website ranked higher in the search results. We call it Search Engine Optimization.