Marketing Plan Development
If you want your business to survive and thrive you need to market your business, both on-line and off-line. There are so many mediums to consider and often it is difficult to determine where to start or which ones will provide the best ROI.
That’s where a Marketing Plan is essential and will help you determine an implementation strategy that is in sync with your company goals, your personal and professional goals.
The time invested in putting a plan together pays long term dividends. Having a marketing professional help you with this exercise opens up possibilities that you weren’t aware of, can actually reduce wasted time and effort, maximize each marketing campaign, clarifies an exact implementation timetable and has tracking mechanisms to make sure that marketing campaigns have a positive ROI.
We have a unique specialty of expertise working with business to create and implement online marketing tools through a business development marketing plan, as well as provide consulting advice on anything to do with on-line/off-line marketing, advertising and sales growth.
Here is a list of the concepts that we take into consideration when developing your unique marketing plan:
- Business and marketing strategies,
- Off-line Marketing – Print Advertising, Radio, TV,
- On-line client acquisition and conversion systems,
- SEO, PPC, Social Media, You Tube,
- Website marketing and conversion systems,
- Mobile websites,
- Email marketing
- New client acquisition strategies,
- Press releases,
- Referrals from clients and other referral strategies,
- Joint ventures,
- Seminars, Conferences and Webinars,
- Memberships and continuity programs,
- New marketing materials/tools,
- Create testing strategies and analysis,
- Creation of new/re-packaged services/products,
- Sales tactics and methods,
- On-line Reputation Management,
- Database Management
The bottom line is that we can help you achieve all your goals, and others, (as we will likely uncover other marketing opportunities for you as we dig into the details of your business and its unique aspects) using the steps and processes we have outlined for you above.
To achieve this it is critically important to have an integrated marketing plan in place. A marketing plan is your blueprint to monitor and track what is being done in order to achieve those goals. Growing a business requires time, effort, money and a solid business plan.